Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome car you got there! :thumbsup::cool:

Where do they sell 1:18th HWs?
Never seen a 1/18th HW??? :confused: Maybe you should look not only in toy department for children, but also in one for adult collectors! :p HW has made a lot of 1/18th cars already... it's the official manufacturer for 1/18 Ferraris! all new Ferraris are made by HW. They also produce many other movie cars in 1/18 and now they start with 1/43 scale too...

·
Registered
990 Posts
Never seen a 1/18th HW??? :confused: Maybe you should look not only in toy department for children, but also in one for adult collectors! :p HW has made a lot of 1/18th cars already... it's the official manufacturer for 1/18 Ferraris! all new Ferraris are made by HW. They also produce many other movie cars in 1/18 and now they start with 1/43 scale too...
I have a HW 1:18 Chrysler Panel Cruiser, which I got years ago. I haven't been to TRU in a while since there isn't one in my town. Maybe I'll check there soon.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
That Charger is a super nice piece. What would have put it over the top is if it would have been presented similarly as the "Legends to Life" Don Prudhomme Cuda. I realize Dominic Toretto is portrayed as a criminal, but seeing this car do a burnout and wheelie would be so cool...

·
Administrator
37,975 Posts
Other than die cast shows I have only see one Hot Wheels 1:18 scale product in a commercial store.

What does the Maisto agreement with Ferrari from late 2014 do with HW production of Ferrari's now. I understand they (Maisto) have all the exclusive rights to Ferrari.

·
Administrator
37,975 Posts
ONly 5 stores listed in the USA link - no wonder they dont show up around here!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have bought my car on ebay. :) Yes, that's what they cost! Later HW will release a normal version, not Elite, with less details, for maybe the half of this price.
This version is called the "Heritage" version and will not have all the features or deco of the Elite. The hood and trunk will be closed off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts