Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome car you got there! :thumbsup::cool:

Where do they sell 1:18th HWs?
Never seen a 1/18th HW??? :confused: Maybe you should look not only in toy department for children, but also in one for adult collectors! :p HW has made a lot of 1/18th cars already... it's the official manufacturer for 1/18 Ferraris! all new Ferraris are made by HW. They also produce many other movie cars in 1/18 and now they start with 1/43 scale too...

·
Registered
990 Posts
Never seen a 1/18th HW??? :confused: Maybe you should look not only in toy department for children, but also in one for adult collectors! :p HW has made a lot of 1/18th cars already... it's the official manufacturer for 1/18 Ferraris! all new Ferraris are made by HW. They also produce many other movie cars in 1/18 and now they start with 1/43 scale too...
I have a HW 1:18 Chrysler Panel Cruiser, which I got years ago. I haven't been to TRU in a while since there isn't one in my town. Maybe I'll check there soon.

·
Registered
912 Posts
That Charger is a super nice piece. What would have put it over the top is if it would have been presented similarly as the "Legends to Life" Don Prudhomme Cuda. I realize Dominic Toretto is portrayed as a criminal, but seeing this car do a burnout and wheelie would be so cool...

·
Administrator
39,529 Posts
Other than die cast shows I have only see one Hot Wheels 1:18 scale product in a commercial store.

What does the Maisto agreement with Ferrari from late 2014 do with HW production of Ferrari's now. I understand they (Maisto) have all the exclusive rights to Ferrari.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts