Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Im new to this forum and pretty new to collecting die-cast cars.

Im wondering if someone can tell me where i can get 1:18 scale tuning parts for cars, like tft screens, subs, amps and ps2 controllers.
I have seen some on Ebay but was wondering if there are any shops that sell this kind of stuff.

I live in England so any shops that ship to England please

Any help will be greatfully appreciated.

Thanks very much.

AIG. :thumbsup:
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.