Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Couldn't wait for Moebius,........so.......

A very nicely detailed 11 inch by 6 1/2 inch by 4 1/2 inch high car. I'm afraid I may not like the 1/24th size Tumbler because of the small size in that scale ...........and yes the 1/6th scale one was out of my price range.

Oh,......and before anyone asks, the RC vehicle has a central drive wheel visible in the last shot ! (Wasn't too keen on this, but when it's in action , you can't see it anyway.)

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
This is a nice sized RC toy that with minimal attention (Mostly a repaint ) and a scratch build on the forward suspension system makes into a fairly acceptable model quality display piece. It has some cheesy voiced lines in it's electronic soundbites but great movie sounds....AND LIGHTS ! I couldn't get a decent shot in the dark
with the lights,...it has to be seen to be believed.
I know Moebius's version will be more detailed ( Just significantly smaller ) and have an interior. Sorry, this RC version uses EVERY last bit of space for
the electronics so no interior possible or opening canopy and has a respectable 4 1/2 lbs in weight ! It climbs over nearly everything too.

This will serve me well chaseing and tortureing the cats till I get the Moebius static display one.

Here.......Kitty, Kitty !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts