Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped in a couple TJ Maxx and Marshalls over the weekend and they had the Johnny Lightning 1/18 scale cars. Saw a blue Mustang, black Camaro conv, and a yellow Duster Duster. What are the WL traits for the 1/18 scale?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WhiteLightning said:
im not sure but i bet the camaro is nice
I bought the Duster and carried the Camaro around for 10-15 minutes before I put it back. It was nice black, white stripes, whit interior and convertible boot

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
what are these going for ? I have been wanting to get the charger and superbee since I saw them on line but I haven't seen any at retail . I would just be happy with the regulars

·
Registered
593 Posts
jlspec said:
Stopped in a couple TJ Maxx and Marshalls over the weekend and they had the Johnny Lightning 1/18 scale cars. Saw a blue Mustang, black Camaro conv, and a yellow Duster Duster. What are the WL traits for the 1/18 scale?
Thanks
Here's what I know about the 1:18 WL traits:

I have these:
Super Bee = all white interior
Chevelle = all white interior and white stripe (regular has black stripe)
GSX = all white car (regular is yellow)

I do not have these but I have seen them before:
Nova = white wheels and interior
Superbird = white tires
Cuda = white tires (there was one on ebay just the other day; it was listed as a 1:24 but was a 1:18; was upt to $105 with 3 days left)
Camaro = white tires
Corvette = all white body (regular is red)

There may be a couple others but I am not sure; hope this helps. My holy grail in the 1:18 Superbird that I have tried repeatedly to find. There was one on ebay just before Christmas that went for close to $200; I had bit up to $140.

Regards
Giuliano

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Long Arm of the LAW said:
what are these going for ? I have been wanting to get the charger and superbee since I saw them on line but I haven't seen any at retail . I would just be happy with the regulars
They were $12.99 but i have only seen the Mustang, Camaro, and Duster. I would like to find the other Mopars also

·
Registered
602 Posts
The Superbird WL has white tires (including spare) AND white top. Regular has a black top and tires.

I bought this from a local flea market seller a little over a year ago. I also have the extra Super Bee you sold on the bay, G. Sorry I don't have an extra 'Bird to offer.
Good luck on your search! :thumbsup:

Jim

·
Registered
593 Posts
Love that BIRD; I am so jealous. Anyone ever come across one I would pay dealer for it. And there is also the Charger I forgot to add. Believe it has a white interior; but not certain. Thanks guys for adding the ones I missed.

G

1 - 16 of 16 Posts