Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Forks, Today features are my two favorites Dodge Darts....68 GTS and 69 GT swinger....These gems has take a look at what they are all about....past expriences, A GTS did made me lose $500 at a Street race in the Bronx because it looked too grandy to me...long story short....I learn to respect these plain janes and did some Mod on my Camaro when ever I met them....(I ever met the guy again....but I'll be ready for the next one soon)....So for this reason I collect Darts and MOPAR in general....Hoorah!..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes!!!! this is why I love this Club!!!!!!

Sweet Darts:thumbsup: I used to have a little slant six '69 Dart...great car.

Mr.G, you have made my mouth water down dude!!!!!!....This is so #@!% Good....Hooorahhhhhh!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks Mr.Z.......:thumbsup:
Glad to see you love the 1969 Darts. I'm the original owner of a 1969 Dart Swinger 340 and I raced in the Bronx from 1969 - 1971. Very rarely lost. Got big blocks mad at me.
It's the Medium Blue Dart that was diecast as Muscle Cars USA Release 5 #6 released in Sept. 2004. First Johnny Lightning 69 Dart.

Michael Meister

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
My first car almost wound up being a '67 Dart. Though I like the Demons better, Darts are pretty dang cool, too. I wouldn't mind having a 340/4-speed '69 Swinger.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts