·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just found this this morning at TRU its number 3 out of 24

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Very, very nice! I have a soft spot for the biggun's, luckly have a big house with lots of space too :)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here it is in its new home

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, This is now the Jewel of my collection

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
AWESOME score!:thumbsup::hat:

CONGRATS!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome Sutton525, Congrats on the sweet score :) Now if someone would find the 67 and post up a pic of it.

Numbers
0003 Found
0022 Found
0005 On Ebay

Only 21 more of these out there to be found

·
Registered
167 Posts
Congratulations to you as well sir. :thumbsup:

To bad our pics can't really do these the justice they deserve (no offense to your photographic skills) .
Very, very well done Greenlight! Awesome detail.

There were only two of these on the shelves at my TRU this afternoon - the GM and another "standard" '68 Stang.:confused:

·
Registered
59 Posts
You guys are lucky. My two local TRU don't seem to be getting anything new in GL, or very very little new product. The pegs are bare. I'm patiently waiting for the Diorama series to hit the shelves.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Diorama sets wont be hitting for a while. They are set to ship next week to dealers from what ive heard, so I would think maybe in month they would start hit at TRU.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I ran into an inventory crew at TRU the other day. They mentioned it'll probably be Feb before they really start seriously restocking. Wally World is really low on all their diecast too. I guess its the end of the year/post Christmas inventory reduction.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts