Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday Everyone!

Well ,just joined up,along with a few other diecast forums to see and talk about whats out their with like minded people.Im a bit of a Newby to diecast collecting,just recently in the last 6 months getting into collecting and modifying,and thorougly loving it.Seen some nice rides in this forum also.

At this stage all im currently interested in is 1/18 scale Australian Police cars.
I currently own 3:
- 1x Marked BA Ford Queensland Police car
- 1x Unmarked BA Ford Police car
- 1x marked VT Holden Commodore Police car

The 2 Fords i bought from a diecast modeler who does the decals and installs the lights,the commodore i took off the non flashing vector lightbar and installed a new flatbar flashing lightbar arials and side mounted radar gun.

All of my cars have flashing lights and current accurate decals.Ive also created a Diorama with them.

For several weeks i tried to hunt down both on the net and hobby/toy shops for detailed 1/18 police figurines but their was nothing really out their,so i created my own.I bought a dozen plus various figurines,put them through the chop shop,painted them,created duty belts with holstered guns,batons,flashlights,radios with pigtail extensions running up over the shoulder and various pouches.

My diorama is FAR from finished as i wish to get as much detail from it as possible,especially after seeing the detail some have gone to with their cars and diorama's,very impressed.

Well heres my cars and dioramas, ill post 1 Vid,and if your keen to see the rest ,check out the other videos under my name on youtube.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
First, welcome abaord, were so very glad your here. Second...COOL DIORAMAS! The working lights, the custom figures, they are all done so well! Thanks for sharing and were looking forward to more!

Ward

·
Registered
312 Posts
Welcome aboard fellow aussie.

Those police officers are obviously not victorian, beacuse the Vics can't do real police work due to the radar guns surgically attached to their right hands:freak:

Good job in modding the figures

1 - 8 of 8 Posts