Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Moving boxes out of the Storage room and then back last week after power was restored.....I found an nostagic moment today and pull out some of my favorite and forgotten cars that I once had at my hobbyroom but move to the storage room for newer cars....This one is by Ertl American Muscle a 1971 Chevy Monte Carlos 454 #250 out of 500 pieces.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I love it, I love it, I love it....LOL That is awesome! I favor Monte Carlos in the first place because I have owned 2 Monte Carlos but I never had a '70. There was car in my old neighborhood that looked just like that one. In fact they had 2 of them the same year model. They had a green one just like that and a black one sitting in the driveway. I drooled everytime I saw those cars.

Man, that is sweet!

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Overall, I am not a GM fan, never cared much for their styling over the years, but every once in a while they came up with a design that was knocked clear out of the ball park. The 64 Buick I thought was one, the 67 GTO was another and so was that Monte Carlo. One of the best looking cars ever made, and definitely the best looking Monte ever made, in my book.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love it, I love it, I love it....LOL That is awesome! I favor Monte Carlos in the first place because I have owned 2 Monte Carlos but I never had a '70. There was car in my old neighborhood that looked just like that one. In fact they had 2 of them the same year model. They had a green one just like that and a black one sitting in the driveway. I drooled everytime I saw those cars.

Man, that is sweet!
Thanks Buddy!.....am drooling just look at it....Heck, I may have a wet dream of it tonight...:lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts