Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some time now I been looking at SuperCollectables for the best Chevy, Ford,Mopar,Pontiac,and Olds.....Since January I been looking at this 1967 Chevy Impala 427 SS in Red with Black top (Chase Car)...Now originally I was looking for the 396 version....The Red with the Black top took my heart away, then it was gone....around April or May I said oh what the Heck let me send them an email, Long story short I received an email back that they had one my heart drop, I wasted no time...I told Scott to ship it USPS then later I thank Jim for having a Bad A$$ team.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Part II

Supercollectables, 67 427 Chevy Impala SS....:thumbsup:

Attach is my other Impalas and my only ones too.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Part II

The 64 is from an older release I modify it a little, the Blue 67 was my First purchase in 2009 in the 1/18 Family.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Wow that is an amazing piece! I had a chance to buy a silver one like your blue, same hubcaps, but regretfully never did.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A Silver 1967 Impala?

Wow that is an amazing piece! I had a chance to buy a silver one like your blue, same hubcaps, but regretfully never did.
Thanks Kev, WOW? do you say Silver??.....I never seen one I've seen the Gold one (which am after but the chase version with the Black top)...When did this got released?.....:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts