Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make a 1/12 3 spring rear car?

If not does anyone make a book or a place to learn how to tune 1/12 with the grease tubes?

thanks!

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
When you ask about three springs are you talking about a three shock car. If so there are many manufactures of the 1/12th scale three shock car. KSG, Hyperdrive, Associated, CRC, all make complete kits, Mavrick, Darkside, Leading Edge and others make a conversion kit. As for tuning the car: follow the 10th scale items you can get and read alot on here about set-up on the different threads. Then Adapt!!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Larry B said:
When you ask about three springs are you talking about a three shock car. If so there are many manufactures of the 1/12th scale three shock car. KSG, Hyperdrive, Associated, CRC, all make complete kits, Mavrick, Darkside, Leading Edge and others make a conversion kit. As for tuning the car: follow the 10th scale items you can get and read alot on here about set-up on the different threads. Then Adapt!!
Actually, Darkside is now selling complete 1/12 kits as well as the conversion kits.

-E

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

I thought about the unclarity of my post after i left last night, i was talking about a 3 rear pod spring car (3 shock car) I hadnt seen one in my ebay travels so i didnt know if they existed.

Would you recommend one as a first 12th car? I have limited 1/10th pan expierence.

Its on road.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
my very first pan car was a 1/12 crc razor. it was used, so it was semi set up already, they are no where near as critical as a 1/10 to set up. only thing i ever had to adjust was tire compounds all year. i have an irs converted car right now, have not ran it yet, but hopeing to in the next few weeks, 1/12 oval was a very fun class at my lhs, i hope we can run the new novak 13.5 this year to make the class even easier to run !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts