Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Oxidation Genius
31,279 Posts
Ya beat me! I just checked Squadron and found it.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Crap I just ordered the Hobby Boss HET tank transporter from their Mystery Deal sale 2 days ago. $204 kit for $49 plus $7 shipping... !

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Thanks! Since Round2 has pushed the availablility date of the 1/350 TOS Enterprise back to December, I can get one! I've got it ordered now.

Larry

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Crap I just ordered the Hobby Boss HET tank transporter from their Mystery Deal sale 2 days ago. $204 kit for $49 plus $7 shipping... !
I also ordered two HETS on Saturday. At least I have something to park my Dragon 3536 M1A2 SEP (one of four) on. :D

Now, if Squadron ever decides to add the Soar Art 1/35th scale Gustav as a Mystery Deal item............;)

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
I also ordered two HETS on Saturday. At least I have something to park my Dragon 3536 M1A2 SEP (one of four) on. :D

Now, if Squadron ever decides to add the Soar Art 1/35th scale Gustav as a Mystery Deal item............;)
the new Tamiya TUSK is going on my trailer

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the new Tamiya TUSK is going on my trailer
I splurged on the Voyager PRO35005 M1A2 SEP w/Tusk II Set for my Dragon 3536. I couldn't pass up all that PE and resin in one box. :)

I got a feeling that the Tamiya kit, aside from a retooled upper hull and some A2-specific parts, might be nothing more than a repop of their M1A1 w/Mine Plough.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
the sale lasts a day or two I guess. So far they have had the HET truck, Italeri boat, Seaview and now the Academy M3 Grant.

For the Tusk I would take the Tamiya kit any day over Dragon's Chicom overengineering and crappy instructions. Plus you can get the Tamiya Tusk mail order for less than the Voyager set.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Just checked. It looks like I missed it.
That's OK, though. This was the eight-window version, and I think I would have preferred the four-window effort.

Jeff

·
Registered
223 Posts
Galdang right that's a sale! I bought several kits I'd been holding off on:

French Pastry
No Swimming
Batpod
AMT Bigfoot
Wonder Woman
Spider-man
Trek Space Station
Extra WOW Martian

Thanks for the post!

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
You know it! I hardly looked at the styrene stuff and headed straight to the resin. James' kits are the absolute top of the line in quality and packaging. Here's the ones I snagged:

No Fishing
The Nightmare Berserker
The Lab Mutant
Fresh Catch
Fulci Zombie

At $30.00 bucks each? Oh Hell yea!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts