Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Yeah-buy mine!! hahaha!!

Ray
uspancarchamps said:
I have a nice little windfall possibly coming from my financial aid. Any suggestions for a 12th scale chassis for someone just getting into the game?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
12l3

Pancar, I have a 12L3 bare chassis, ready for electronics, tires and body. $90 takes it. It is all new and hasn't had anything done to be track ready.

·
Registered
530 Posts
whats everyone think of the Yokomo YRX-12? i am REALLY REALLY NEW to onroad, just getting one of these to help out a friend (he needs some cash), and im getting one of these for $100, only two batteries on the car.

i have heard that its like an L3, but with a few minor changes (other than the finish). anyone have any experience with it? thanks

Danny

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
A few local guys had that car but sold them... They have a very thin chassis and work much better on asphalt. They also had a problem with the batteries shifting when they crashed.
-Wayne

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
sg1 said:
A few local guys had that car but sold them... They have a very thin chassis and work much better on asphalt. They also had a problem with the batteries shifting when they crashed.
-Wayne
If it is the Worlds one with the silver graphite it is a real flexi flyer but the black one isn't too bad. Both have the problem of being way too long of a wheelbase.
Brian

21 - 32 of 32 Posts