Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, sorry if this is in the wrong forum, please move it if nessasary.

I will be moving to Michigan City IN, Military, this May/June and wanted to know of any 1/10 electric onroad and/or offroad in the area.

I have never raced Offraod but have been looking at picking it up... Electric only. 2wd or 4wd? Which has the best turnout?

I currently live in FL so I have only raced Rubber/asphalt and am still new to the hobbie as well.

I have family in Fort Wayne which I understand has an indoor oval... :) but I have never even seen and oval race, looking for more road course style I quess.

Any help would be greatly appreciated in pointing me in the right direction... I actually will be in Fort wayne, visiting family and house hunting in Michigan city next week, any indoor racing going on?

Thanks

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hello I work at Summit Raceway/Nicks hobby shop we race indoor Oval and onroad racing. Onroad Tuesday nights and Sunday and Oval racing every Saturday night

we also have an outdoor Offroad track that will open soon weather is the issue with that. I think we have alot to offer, a diverse local racing group of guys, gals and kids all out for fun
check out the web site summitrcraceway.com

-Tracey

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For the electric offroad, 2wd or 4wd? I am looking at purchasing one and do not want to purchase one and no one is running the class.

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry I forgot to say I am more interested in Buggy... however I will see when I get up there. Thanks for the quick replys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts