Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received this car which cost me a bundle. It is 1/10 and was released last christmas to RC2 Employees. Sorry for no pic but I am unable to post
pics on HT. I sold two series 3 50th vettes WL's and my Winner 1/200 Challenger WL to raise the funds to buy this car. I would like to know if any other HT members have one. I have seen 1 other one sell on ebay and that was purchased by "gottahavejl". With 10 out there I am interested to know who else has one. I collect Employee Holiday Cars and this one will always be the centerpiece of my collection.

Regards, DrDeal

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Gongrats on the purchase. I agree that is one great Stang. Wish I could come up with that kind of $ but that is in a whole other league for me. I'd love to see a pic maybe you coud email the pic to someone and they could post it? I have the same problem with pics at work - DARN FIREWALL!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Selling the Challenger was a tough decision but it came down to
the coolness of the WL Holiday car for me. I enjoyed the Challenger
for about two years and hope someone else will appreciate it.
I now have 1 car left from the Vette 50th Rel 3 WL set. I kept the
68 Convertible. I have very few high end WL's to sell off to buy others.
I have 9 HW Holiday Employee cars so the JL's complement that collection nicely. Now if only Greenlight would do a Holiday Employee car. :)
If LpGeoteacher wants to post the pic please email me at [email protected] and I will send it to you to post.

Regards, DrDeal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts