Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I looked at this Mustang pms485 posted, and thought, what would a Mach 1 look like. What do you think? But please go easy on me, because, to be honest, I have never seen any Johnny Lightning model live, nor Mustang Mach 1 in my life. ;) :p

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
THat is a nice job - HOWEVER - the rims need to go, you can't have a primo casting like that sitting on generic plasic rims and Wheels - use cragars w/ rr if you want to keep old school. Otherwise SWEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT

·
Registered
318 Posts
Great job, now how about a Roush Stage II version or a BOSS version. The possibilities for this casting look to be strong.

I just hope they don't overuse it I like Mustangs but if they throw out 10 repaints in the firs release it will get boring.

Phil

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the kind words guys! This really is a nice community :thumbsup:

It took me about 3 hours to retouch it. If somebody has a higer-res picture of Cragar wheels, I can put them on the car, and maybe I'll try to make a BOSS version :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.