Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I looked at this Mustang pms485 posted, and thought, what would a Mach 1 look like. What do you think? But please go easy on me, because, to be honest, I have never seen any Johnny Lightning model live, nor Mustang Mach 1 in my life. ;) :p

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
THat is a nice job - HOWEVER - the rims need to go, you can't have a primo casting like that sitting on generic plasic rims and Wheels - use cragars w/ rr if you want to keep old school. Otherwise SWEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
WOW. That is a HECK of a job. That Photoshop thing looks like a lot of fun to play with...

--rick

·
Registered
318 Posts
Great job, now how about a Roush Stage II version or a BOSS version. The possibilities for this casting look to be strong.

I just hope they don't overuse it I like Mustangs but if they throw out 10 repaints in the firs release it will get boring.

Phil

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
whitese said:
Great job, now how about a Roush Stage II version or a BOSS version. The possibilities for this casting look to be strong.

I just hope they don't overuse it I like Mustangs but if they throw out 10 repaints in the firs release it will get boring.

Phil
Yes, how about one like this? :D

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the kind words guys! This really is a nice community :thumbsup:

It took me about 3 hours to retouch it. If somebody has a higer-res picture of Cragar wheels, I can put them on the car, and maybe I'll try to make a BOSS version :)

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here are 2 more Bosses. They are sitting on the Cragars now ;) I had quite a lot of work with those black graphics :lol: Hope you like them.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Those are fantastic! :thumbsup: Thanks for doing the BOSS's! Maybe JL will see this and make some like this, although they'd have to get licensing....and who knows what the real '05 Boss's and Mach 1's will look like?

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
:lol: :thumbsup:

Nice! I am amongst the photoshop-zen-people. I must meditate to the history palette god...ohmmmmm....ohmmmmm...ohmmmm

:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts