Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I received a sample out of the Lamborghini series by CM's. As the car I received was the Diablo SV, a direct comparison to the Kyosho Mini Car collection Diablo SV had to be done!
The Kyosho SV has SV lettering on the sides and a black rear spoiler.

I was already a big fan of the Kyosho quality and thought it could not be matched, but the people from CM's know how to make good die casts as well... Please enjoy with me two top brands competing with each other... Super quality to High End quality...

The third yellow Diablo in the first few pictures is also by Kyosho, from the first Lamborghini series.

The purple Diablo in the last few pictures is a MB Superfast from the 2004 release... Just to think of it a Superfast in Europe costs about Euro 3.95 and a Kyosho is 7.95... The quality of the Kyosho is much higher than 2 times the MB version...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Didn't know that CM's is making road cars too. I must say that their Diablo looks excellent, front lights look as you could open them. :) I also like the stance as it looks a bit lower than Kyosho, and the wheels have more depth. And yellow is my favorite color for Diablos. I also like the silver exhausts, and the rear looks so detailed, you couldn't believe, this is a 1/64 model.

Do you have any info what other cars are going to be in this new CM's series, and at what prices? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I love the Kyosho version the best; the black brings out everything. I think it puts the superfast version to shame. One of the Diablo's looks like the headlights could pop up?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I just received today identical Diablo SV from CM's and the details are really great. It would be very cool if the headlights could pop-up. Some versions of Countach in this series have open headlights, but I think they can't be closed. I wish there better paint on some plastic parts of the car. But otherwise it's very very detailed, wheels have depth and the interior looks nice too. I wish there was an opened window, so the interior would be visible a bit more. :p

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Quantum: I'm not sure what CM's stand for...maybe these are initials of the company owner. :) These are exclusively sold in Japan, so it's quite difficult to find them anywhere else. Maybe Henri can help you to get one, and you can also try eBay. And good luck! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep, I have CM's in my shop (the brand name is CM's, not CM).
I did get a shipment last January and they sold quick.
I have ordered more releases and am awaiting delivery, although I only ordered the Rallye cars, not the Lambo's.
Regarding Lambo's, I still have stock from the Kyosho series.

See my website: www.tinytoycars.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts