Hobbyist Forums banner

Casey - Promatchracer Good Trader

16K views 103 replies 52 participants last post by  Promatchracer 
#1 ·
awesome trade.. exactly what he said..
even wrapped it up in mcdonalds bags.. yum.. makes me hungry now..
hahaha

#2 ·
Leave it to Casey to use the Mickey D bags.I guess you all know where he works now hey.(lol).In all fairness i must say that Casey the Brake is a real decent guy and he is honest in his dealings.I will vouch for him anytime,i know him personally.It's all good with Casey.

Scott(t3rc1)

#4 ·
COOOL !

mits

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by Promatchracer:
Thanks guys for the kind words.
RC mits you are also top of the line
The XXXT was in great shape and I just won at my local indoor with it and came in 2nd to a Sponsered AE guy at another track
If anybody was wondering about trading with him I say go for it you wont regret it
Casey
</font>

#5 ·
Yeah Kudos Casey.. Say ya to da UP eh!

As I said on the phone last night, I hope to see ya at the first MARS race! Bring your wife and mini-promatch with you! Just make the Wigman condense his stuff to make room!

Casey gave me a great deal on a XXXT and some impressive extras recently.... Not to mention some good ProMatch batteries a while back!

G
#7 ·
hey casey's awesome. i have bought a lot of stuff through him at the big bear race track in the UP. he was kind enough to pay for a matched replacement cell when my pack went berserk and broke a cell. Thanks a lot casey, i owe ya one!!

simon (jon)

#13 ·
I've raced with Casey, HE WONT SCREW YOU! He has done a zillion deals on this board. I have enough confidence in Casey that if I were selling him something, if he said he sent the $$$ I'd ship before I had it in hand. He races with many of us on here, Casey is very much a GOOD GUY!

If you have any questions feel free to mail me.
Jake
jakerowley@yahoo.com

G
#16 ·
i race with this knucklehead (lol, joking!!!) every other weekend, and i must say this guy is really remarkable. hes given me and my friends so many great deals on his products. he is an authorized dealer for ProMatch products, so everything that he has is definitly of good quality, even all of the used stuff that he picks up along the way at all of his races. he never sells anything that doesnt work and isnt in good condition, and always has low, reasonable prices.

Simon (Jon Schuster)

#17 ·
Any Deals with Promatchracer please post Feedback

I will be selling a lot of stuff soon so I need a spot for poeple to go and check me out

So please post you comments on my trading so that way I have an easy access trader rating spot
I know some of you will post your personal comments about so go ahead and do it (Jake and Scott)

Thanks
Casey :wave:

#20 ·
Well fine Casey, you want my comment here it is:

I guess your a good guy! All joking aside, Casey is one of the most honest guys I have ever met. Not only is he a very good friend to me, but also a good trader. HE won't screw you, if he does tell me, and I'll take car of Casey, he's kinda slow and I'm younger than him! (that means I know I can take him!)

Any questions about Casey, e-mail me.
Jake
jakerowley@yahoo.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.