Hobbyist Forums banner

K n b iii the outback 2012 offroad season

47K views 590 replies 48 participants last post by  JMPN02 
#1 ·
Hey guys i am getting with Big Steve to set up the dates for this season. I am looking forward to it drying up alittle to that i can get on the track and start moving dirt. I am hoping for the first race to be April but that may be a little premature we shall see. But for sure we will have a race in May.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have created a facebook page for the track so that you can see and ask questions about the track as the year goes on Here is a link, not sure if it will work but if it doesnt just look me up on facebook Chris Chmielewski and you can link to it from my page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/K-B-III-The-Outback/222245691195529

Looking forward to another great season at the OUTBACK,"more dirt, more dirt" ok we got that:thumbsup::thumbsup:. "Cover the Drivers Stand" we can do that:thumbsup: "Put something down on the driveway to the track" Assphault grinding on the way. :thumbsup: "Have the MUGEN CHALLENGE earlier in the season so that the weather doesnt hurt it again. DONE

Cant wait to see you guys again and some new faces too:dude::dude:

STAY TUNNED

See less See more
#262 ·
Well i dont really care about the nitro and electric thing(it is just fun to rattle the chain). I hope i dont catch feedback from this, but i am going to lay it out on the line. Here comes the cheese, I love this hobby. I could watch you guys go around my track for hours, i love to watch the cars handle the dirt and go through the air, i cant get enough of it. Dont get me wrong i love the competion and winning a race is sweet, but what i like most of all is hanging out with all of you guys and talking smack and shop about the cars. I get a big kick out of you guys having fun at my track, i am never satisfied with my track, just one time i wish that i could build it like what i have in my head. If i could take lessons from Joey C to give you guys the track that i think that you deserve, i would. I made this track with one thing in mind, give the east coast guys a place that they could come and get ready for the west coast guys. I got tired of going to Motorama and watching drivers from the east that i know have the talent to run with anyone get beat up on by the west coast guys simple because they were used to tracks that pushed them harder than what we have to run on. Not saying that any of our tracks are bad just that the west is the mecca of offroad and i want to even the playing field. I know that my place is a long way off from what we need to get that goal accomplished but it is not going to stop me from trying and improving. Other things that keep me in the hobby is watching a young driver take a buggy and drive it for the first time and see that they have a gift(Ben M) and wanting to do what ever i can to watch that talent grow. Or seeing another young gun drive a 1/8 buggy for his first race and making the A main in a field of guys that have been running for years, that makes me so happy. I know that this is all juberish and most of you will not want to hear it but i really dont do this for any other reason but a sincere love for the sport.

Sorry guys back to your normal thread
Electric sucks nitro rules:thumbsup:

#273 ·
Any one racing them out there good stater can go from therebjust happy to have a 1/8 truggy just got back into it got three cars all ready two for my kids lop if there any practice time likenthis weekend or something let me no like to come out meet a few people get some practice and tips before the next race :wave:

#283 ·
Hey guys i have been super busy lately and i drew up some layouts but with very little time to vote i on them i am going to build a layout from the old K and B many of you have ran on the one that i am talking about. Rick, Kelly Jim, Doug, Phil, and i am sure that there is more, it was the last layout that we had at the K and B II. I will have the ones that i drew up for the july race for you guys to vote on.:thumbsup:

#285 ·
Role call for this weekend. Got the pipes of the track and started taking the jumps off but the rain took over after that, I will be working on it all week it will be ready for sundays race. The weather looks great and dont forget the cash and trpohy up for grabs in the grudge.

Nitro Buggy
Chim

Nitro Truggy
Chim

Escale
Derek

1/5 welcome HINT HINT:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.