Hobbyist Forums banner

K n b iii the outback 2012 offroad season

47K views 590 replies 48 participants last post by  JMPN02 
#1 ·
Hey guys i am getting with Big Steve to set up the dates for this season. I am looking forward to it drying up alittle to that i can get on the track and start moving dirt. I am hoping for the first race to be April but that may be a little premature we shall see. But for sure we will have a race in May.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have created a facebook page for the track so that you can see and ask questions about the track as the year goes on Here is a link, not sure if it will work but if it doesnt just look me up on facebook Chris Chmielewski and you can link to it from my page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/K-B-III-The-Outback/222245691195529

Looking forward to another great season at the OUTBACK,"more dirt, more dirt" ok we got that:thumbsup::thumbsup:. "Cover the Drivers Stand" we can do that:thumbsup: "Put something down on the driveway to the track" Assphault grinding on the way. :thumbsup: "Have the MUGEN CHALLENGE earlier in the season so that the weather doesnt hurt it again. DONE

Cant wait to see you guys again and some new faces too:dude::dude:

STAY TUNNED

See less See more
#232 ·
Layout was fun and nice sized jumps and good flow.

but IMO I think the overall size of track is too big, since there was marshalling issues due to size of the track and people turn-out.
Out of the group that was there today, say if 3-4 drivers were not there... it would be very difficult to race with low marshall coverage.

The wind reaked havoc on everyone today and tires was like a crap shoot... lol

#234 ·
I dint get to come out really wanted to but 3 of my kids were sick do u have any practice on weekends and when next race just getting back into it like some practice and help lol how far about is the track from rt 45 and 86 I camp right there on weekends at hide away lakes just moved are camper there

#240 ·
K&B thanks for having us out it was a great time and alot of fun. great track i may have to run it myself next time. well there where 5646 photos taken this weekend between you guys and medina. I am getting ready right now to start on the 3663 photos that where taken at your track yesturday. I hope to have them up by tonight and will let all you guys know when they are up. so one again thank you

AJ
www.ajarrett.photostockplus.com

#256 ·
Whoa, ok not trying to get anyones man panties in a knot:tongue: I'm just saying the original challenge was thrown out for a 30 to 45 min race and I did not hear any nitro guys crying, Now its turned into a series:rolleyes: besides I have seen plenty of flameouts and meltdowns in Nitro in my time. I always thought nitro or electric, if you had your stuff set up right and you drive smart, you wont have any issues. But who am I? just a hack in the back. Its all in good fun.:thumbsup:

#259 ·
Ahhh thee ol' time limit debate starts again... LOL

If pits stops for fuel or batteries are the issue, then just keep it at either 7 or 8min Main, then no one needs to stops for pits then and if anyone happens to get lapped in that time frame, then there certainly is no need for a longer time frame then.... just .02 more cents being tossed in... lol :wave::tongue:

Its grudge points series anyways and the winner isn't determined until the last series and based on points. So there's what... 4 races with one drop if that was how Chim determined it.

#261 ·
I want to talk trash for winning the first round but i caused enough drama at the driver meeting, so I will thank Chim for the opportunity to run in a 15 minute main, I can honestly say that I hadn't ran that long in a main since my old nitro days and I had a blast!!

Thank you for letting us hang out in your backyard, I hope my wife to be lets me have an RC track one day

#260 ·
Great race on Sunday, I had a blast. Now Chim, I think it is time for a blast from the past. I think it is time for a throwback track from the old K&B and I think you know which one I am talking about (HINT KEYHOLE) but anyways nice job on Sunday crew and Big Steve. It was finally nice to burn some NITRO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.