Hobbyist Forums banner

K n b iii the outback 2012 offroad season

47K views 590 replies 48 participants last post by  JMPN02 
#1 ·
Hey guys i am getting with Big Steve to set up the dates for this season. I am looking forward to it drying up alittle to that i can get on the track and start moving dirt. I am hoping for the first race to be April but that may be a little premature we shall see. But for sure we will have a race in May.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have created a facebook page for the track so that you can see and ask questions about the track as the year goes on Here is a link, not sure if it will work but if it doesnt just look me up on facebook Chris Chmielewski and you can link to it from my page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/K-B-III-The-Outback/222245691195529

Looking forward to another great season at the OUTBACK,"more dirt, more dirt" ok we got that:thumbsup::thumbsup:. "Cover the Drivers Stand" we can do that:thumbsup: "Put something down on the driveway to the track" Assphault grinding on the way. :thumbsup: "Have the MUGEN CHALLENGE earlier in the season so that the weather doesnt hurt it again. DONE

Cant wait to see you guys again and some new faces too:dude::dude:

STAY TUNNED

See less See more
#207 ·
Got rid of the truggy months ago. He just put his 8ight buggy nitro back together, but not sure if it's sold.

Man frank I can't believe u let him steal that free entry from u. I'm disappointed:confused::confused:
Only 194 posts till the next one. I know u guys can't make it to that before sunday
I don't think Frank knew what was going on. He was really wondering about tire selection.:lol:

#217 ·
Lawn mower, mini bikes, whatever.....I hack indescriminantly :tongue:

For real though, if I can just get a little track time with it between rounds or something or start behind the monster trucks or whatever, I'll be happy. Still trying to shake it down before heading to North Carolina for the 5th scale nationals...seems everytime out I find something else that needs tweaked or strengthened up.

#218 · (Edited)
Hey guys just a few things, it looks like we will have some first timers at the K&B this weekend, so i want to explain a few things. First this track is at my house and all i ask it that you pick up your trash when you leave i will have a few big cans for it,(if it is not clean at the end of the day that makes for a long night for me (wife hates a mess) I dont want to lose this great track in my backyard). :thumbsup:

Second the ground around the track it good and firm, the best ground is towards the house, going past the cones that are set up is fine, but i recomend having 4wd if you do it gets softer as you go past the cones.

Third for anyone wondering again the addy is
5010 Dibble Rd
Kingsville, OH 44048
I will have a Mugen Banner at the end of the drive so that you can find it. The track is outback behind the house (hence the name.)

If you get really lost call my cell440-344-3638

Last i will have two genys for power all you have to do is big cords and outlets

Is it Sunday yet:wave:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.