Hobbyist Forums banner

K n b iii the outback 2012 offroad season

47K views 590 replies 48 participants last post by  JMPN02 
#1 ·
Hey guys i am getting with Big Steve to set up the dates for this season. I am looking forward to it drying up alittle to that i can get on the track and start moving dirt. I am hoping for the first race to be April but that may be a little premature we shall see. But for sure we will have a race in May.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have created a facebook page for the track so that you can see and ask questions about the track as the year goes on Here is a link, not sure if it will work but if it doesnt just look me up on facebook Chris Chmielewski and you can link to it from my page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/K-B-III-The-Outback/222245691195529

Looking forward to another great season at the OUTBACK,"more dirt, more dirt" ok we got that:thumbsup::thumbsup:. "Cover the Drivers Stand" we can do that:thumbsup: "Put something down on the driveway to the track" Assphault grinding on the way. :thumbsup: "Have the MUGEN CHALLENGE earlier in the season so that the weather doesnt hurt it again. DONE

Cant wait to see you guys again and some new faces too:dude::dude:

STAY TUNNED

See less See more
#160 ·
Man how could i forget this part of the K&B, someone just reminded me about it. Every 200th post gets a free entry at the track. Wow i almost forgot something that makes us special(special ED that is LOL). Only 40 more to go for that free entry. Im not sure that you guys can talk that much before sunday, prove me wrong. CHALLENGE!!!!

And I almost forgot TIM we will have food all day of the race:thumbsup:

#165 · (Edited)
Scare me hahahahaha i laugh like a crusty old viking. Show up as needed What makes you needed a point series with a cash prize, we have that, good local drivers for comp, we have that, or do you just need to be told that your slow and have no chance of winning. What motivates a fast driver i need to know, as i am slow and need a role model LMAO:tongue::tongue:

#176 ·
Well I think I will be there Sunday try my hand at racing again have not done it since I was a kid 25 years ago haven trouble get some tires to race with on my revo got a short course truck trying to get my boys to run in the novice class at least my oldest son if nothing else be there to watch first one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.