Hobbyist Forums banner

Keyence Speed Control

9K views 53 replies 20 participants last post by  cyrus104 
#1 · (Edited)
I understand that the Keyence Zero V Extreme has been discontinued and that a new one is in the works. Does anyone know anything about the new one or when it will be available? :confused:

#53 ·
infrontracing.... i have never seen a keyance burn up or start on fire.. i wish i could say the same for the lrp's.. ive seen prolly 25 or more go bad ranging from the v 7.1 to the quantum, and recently 3 of the quantum 2;s..... lrp has good service as far as repair, but if im gonna pay 150+ for a speed control it better stay in my car till i get a new one.....

i dont know what it is about the lrp's but somthing happens to them.. they are awesome when they work... but ive sen 5 catch on fire, and wreck other stuff under the body, not just the speedo.. at one of our tracks we keep a scissors trackside,,, just in case an lrp goes up.. so we can cut the battery wires...

#54 ·
Question on Keyence

I was looking for a esc to get for that is very high quality and I saw the Keyence Zero V Extreme at a really good price for one new in the box. The only problem is that I am running an off road truck and I use 8cell battery packs, I was wondering if this would work with these, if not what is another very nice digital esc. Thanks for the advice. I posted this here becuase I I am asking about keyence's.
Thank you guys so much.
Derek

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.