Hobbyist Forums banner

Traxxas Brushless 1/8 Funny Car

28K views 80 replies 20 participants last post by  420 Tech R/C 
#1 ·
Well here is something interesting,but its not on their website yet.

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeah I can too,but on one forum, everbody that races oval or road course was that will be boring..not to me ,and if they sale that timing system and if it has mph,then it could take off and i see drag racing spec classes with this car.i hope the timing system has MPH,if not at least ET.and if Traxxas sells clear bodys for it and maybe softer compaundrubber tires ,it should be huge in my opinion.

#5 ·
Yeah Wrenchead i would be all over that too starting a drag club,wheredo you live???....
Ok guys i have stumbled onto something.. they aregoing to do all the team force cars,mike neff,john force,robert height,courtneys car...here is how i did it, iwent to traxxas.com on the front page alittle box (serach site) the part number i heard fro this RTR funnny car is 6907..So i typed it in a a page came of of links to funny car videos..sorry they dont work..but a little box comes up and it says its beeen remove ,blahablah balh..ok from there just hit your back button and a picture of the RTYR funny car flashes up in the different members cars and it will say in the pciture like ...John force edition,or Mike Neff edeiton and the picture posted here on that ad is the RTR car at the top look at the front wheels,plaus on the littel colors cars like force where the headers would stick out its not cut out.so it looks like they are going to do all the force cars...I cant wait..be very cool if people would start up drag clubs for these cars as a spec class ,like the slash..but only oin drag racing fun.:wave:

#15 ·
Ok Guys have a question/favor,,anybody ho is goingto maybe start a club to run these or know of a RC track that will start a class of these please post your info on here,where and when. that way anybody who has one orwants to get one will have places to run them.

#17 ·
Traxxas brought a Funny Car protozoa to a local track for a few launches. Im no fan of the manufacturer, but this funny car was launching perfect nearly every time. And the numbers it was putting up were unbelievable. I don't have or ever owned a drag car but i will when this one is available. Im not sure if the car had telemetry or not but i did see one guy repeatedly check hes setup and adjusting my guess the ESC , via IPad....Wireless! I was sold!!

#26 ·
My buddy here in Indianapolis who is a real NHRA drag racer bought one of these the moment he saw them. "HAD to have it!" he said.

He just got it yesterday!

He sent me these photos from his cell phone. The photo where its sitting next to the 1/10th scale touring car really gives you a good idea of its size!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.