3K views 20 replies 5 participants last post by  moparz65 
#1 ·
Sponsored by Nickelcast.com

Match 9, 2013

Located at:
East Ridge Community Center
1517 Tombras Ave
East Ridge, TN 37412

Come check out all the Diecast Car Replicas, Comic Books, Action Figures, Tin Signs, Coins, Trains, Model Car Kits and much, much more!!

Not sure if your collectible is welcome at our show?? Just ask!!

Vendor tables are $10 for the 1st and $5 each additional. Tables are 6' x 3' and chairs are provided... Vendor move in time is 7:30am - 9:00am.

Vendor's please call 706.866.0030 or email: Nickelcast@comcast.net to reserve your spot. YOU MUST RESERVE BEFORE MARCH 8 IF YOU WANT A SPOT!

If you reserve a table and do not claim your table within 9:15am the day of the show your table will be sold to the next person in line that is in need of a table.

Vendor's MUST pay for your reserved table(s) at the door BEFORE setting up. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Be sure to bring plenty of change and bags for your customers to carry their goods in after they make a purchase.....

Doors open to the public at 9:00am - NO EARLY ENTRY!!! This event is FREE to the public.

Grab your $1 raffle tickets for many prizes!!! Purchase 10 tickets and get 5 for FREE....

Participate in our 1st diecast car customs contest.... RULES: ~ $3 per car entry ~ Enter up to 5 cars ~ All entries must b 100% Hot Wheels Parts ~ Trophy's will be awarded, Best of Show, 2nd & 3rd place!!!! Photo ID must be presented to pick up your custom!!!! Fun Stuff!

More tables added for this event, look for 70 tables of collectibles. These shows are getting bigger and better with every show, last show was really good, it was a sell out, DO NOT wait to reserve your tables. This will be advertised in many ways to help gain even more foot traffic for our vendors!! Listen for the radio advertisment and we have had more signage made also!! Call, email or message via facebook (Nickelcast Diecast Replicas) for any questions you may have!! Contact info is below...

Nickelcast Diecast Replicas
Nickelcast@comcast.net

See less See more
#8 ·
Please remember we will have our first customs contest at this show. Best of Show, 2nd & 3rd place trophies will be awarded. Enter up to 5 cars, entry fee of $3 per car. All entries must be made of all Hot Wheels parts. Please help spread the word!!

#9 ·
Wow, that's a tough one Scott, the part of using ONLY Hot Wheels parts. While I am by no means a serious customizer, I know most guys cannibalize a ton of car brands to build a single custom.

I think I own one lonely custom that is all Hot Wheels parts so I will at least bring that one. Most of mine have at a minimum other brand tires on them. What time do the cars need to be there and do they have to stay all day for Judging at the end? Not sure how long I can hang out so seeing what the parameters are so I can make plans.

Looking forward to the show regardless, the last one was a blast. My 20 min run through wound up being 2 hours and a LOT of money spent! LOVED IT!

#11 ·
Hi Ward,

hey nothing worth doing is easy, right? Enter your car between 9am-10am as the viewing / voting will start at 10am...... I'll annouce the winners around noon. Come on and enter, we will have Best of Show, 2nd, 3rd & 4th places with trophies awarded!!! Hope to see ya there!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.