Hobbyist Forums banner

Virginia Beach Hobbytown Trophy Race

3K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  MADLUX 
#1 · (Edited)
As many of the local racers know we have been graced with a new asphalt parking lot at the HobbyTown in Virginia Beach. Here is the info.

Trophy Race Saturday Aug. 7th
Track opens at 10:00 a.m.
Register by 12:00
Race begins at 12:15
$15 an entry

Classes : Stock Sedan
Stock 1/10th Truck
Open Mod Sedan
19T Sedan
Nitro Sedan
Nitro Truck / Buggy

Foams are allowed for ALL classes. Cars will be impounded while marshalling duties are done. Questions / Comments? Post or call. 464-4140.
R.S.V.P. at
http://virginiabeachva.hobbytown.com/schedule/?id=32423

#10 ·
Bodido said:
We decided to not race at Stream to help support this race. Plus it will be nice for me to have a transmitter in my hand on a Saturday instead of a microphone. Looking forward to it guys. We'll see you guys bright and early.
Bodido,

But some of us racers would rather see you with a microphone in your hand...a lot less broken parts for the people in your heats...Just kidding.

Mike

#12 ·
Great Race put on by Scott, Sean & Mike. Awesome weather and there is nothing like new asphalt.

I would like to see a Tidewater Saturday Asphalt Series. Races would rotate between Ht Va Beach, Stream & Debbie's. The racers would compete for points, not the tracks. We have a lot of good options and I would like to see all the tracks included. Sunday races would be independent. Ht Newport News and Debbie's could have there own Sunday races.

Any input???

Lastplace or should I say FirstPlace B Main!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.