Hobbyist Forums banner

Hi

4K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Benjie Wright 
#1 ·
Hi guys, My name is Benjie Wright, and i approve this message!:wave:

P.S- If anybody sees Roger Douglas , tell him he still sucks. :dude:

#3 ·
My agents are on the way to your house. You will not deal with me directly, I can always come out of retirement and put you back in the damn wall. BIG BOY. Hows the Q scale thing goin. I could get one of those, and show up at your track of choice. So be nice to me damit.:thumbsup:

#8 ·
Sorry I cant make it this time John, That place looks great though. I am in the middle of remodeling an old house and it takes all my spare time and then some. You and roger dodger have fun. I am sorda suprised they are goin to let any gas cars be there. Hadn't heard anybody even metion a gas car. If you guys can get around it with some nitro let me know earlier and maybe i can make plans to be there, and be the jam car. I don't think Good old Kevin is allowed to play anymore , I think he may have been gelded. hehehe.

Later Benjie:wave:

#12 ·
Well guys i got kevin talked into going, and then the next day the lumber yard calls and says that i will have another load of siding next wednesday. So i guess i'll be putting up siding while you guys have all the fun. You guys enjoy yourselves , and maybe we can do it again closer to fall.:wave:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.