Hobbyist Forums banner

Roll call for GASCAR race #3

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  John Foister 
#1 ·
Next GASCAR race is June 25, at Lagoon Park Raceway in Montgomery, AL. The first two got rained out, so hopefully, this one will get in the books.

#4 ·
The traction is up on the track. It was awful at first, with the sealer acting like sandpaper. Now, with the quarter scales running on it, the surface has tacked up. It should not pose a problem. Looking forward to running some 1/10 scale on it.

#9 ·
Team Coyote will be present...... Tim Smith, Scott Harper, James Adamson, Jason Bowden, and possibly Jimmy Simmons. John Foister, of BSR Radials, is hopefully going to be here. Hope to see more of you racers present.

#10 · (Edited)
I would like to thank Scott Harper for all of his hard work on the COYOTE chassis this last weekend. We spent a lot of time on it and his help was unmearsurable!

Posted a couple of pictures in My Photo section.

Not finished totally yet, need some COYOTE bling on the body and add the wing.

Almost ready to HOWL...... just not sure how LOUD as I will probably get a baptism by fire next week at Lagoon Park Raceway @ the Montgomery 350!!!!

I will try to stay out of everybodies way. Just remember if it gets too rough I will get my 1/4 scale on the track and who knows???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.