Hobbyist Forums banner

2014 Hot Wheels Treasure Hunt Thread

29K views 39 replies 21 participants last post by  samace22 
#1 · (Edited)
I am going to start this thread and try to update it as each new "Coded Case" of Hot Wheels comes out this year.
I will EDIT this post as each Regular and Super Treasure Hunt comes out and try to identify the Case Code each can be found in.
I am sure that I overlook THs as they are stocked because I am not quite sure what to pay attention for, and if any of you
also have this "problem", hopefully this thread will help you out some.
Also please correct any "mistakes" I may make in the posts/information in this thread so I can get them corrected.

There will be 15 Regular THs and 15 $THs in 2014.

2014 "A CASE" TREASURE HUNTS

2014 "B CASE" TREASURE HUNTS

2014 "C CASE" TREASURE HUNTS

2014 "D CASE" TREASURE HUNTS

2014 "E CASE" TREASURE HUNTS

2014 "F CASE" TREASURE HUNTS

2014 "G CASE" TREASURE HUNTS

2014 "H CASE" TREASURE HUNTS

2014 Hot Wheels HTH #8 : Stockcar (Photo To Come)

2014 Hot Wheels $TH #8

See less See more
#2 ·
The Super Treasure Hunt in The C Case is the 2013 Hotwheels Chevy Camaro Concept Car Special Edition, in Spectraflame Red not the 2012 Camaro ZL-1. And the Super Treasure Hunt in the 2014 E Case is the 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1, in Spectraflame Gold. I Saw This on T-Hunted.Blogspot.com.:wave::thumbsup:

#23 ·
Wow, that's seriously the treasure hunt? I saw that at Hobbytown and didn't give it a second look. Of course if I had known that it was a treasure hunt, I still wouldn't have given it a second look. I think this one may be the easiest to find pegwarmer of a hunt ever. I've been through 2 dump bins in the last week where there were several night burners despite every thing else being picked over, I think collectors and even scalpers are getting tired of the regular treasure hunts. I actually kind of half way like that strategy because maybe then more kids will find them, realize they have something sort of rare and get excited about collecting, just throw us a bone every now and then like last year with the RX7 and Challenger Drift car.

#27 ·
^ Shortcards for stores that want to sell more cars in the same amount of wall area. Sometimes you'll also see them as impulse items at checkouts (like in the Target stores that recently opened in the Ottawa area).

Of course, some stores, like Walmarts, just sell both long and short card cars on the same racks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.