Hobbyist Forums banner

K n b iii the outback 2012 offroad season

47K views 590 replies 48 participants last post by  JMPN02 
#1 ·
Hey guys i am getting with Big Steve to set up the dates for this season. I am looking forward to it drying up alittle to that i can get on the track and start moving dirt. I am hoping for the first race to be April but that may be a little premature we shall see. But for sure we will have a race in May.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have created a facebook page for the track so that you can see and ask questions about the track as the year goes on Here is a link, not sure if it will work but if it doesnt just look me up on facebook Chris Chmielewski and you can link to it from my page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/K-B-III-The-Outback/222245691195529

Looking forward to another great season at the OUTBACK,"more dirt, more dirt" ok we got that:thumbsup::thumbsup:. "Cover the Drivers Stand" we can do that:thumbsup: "Put something down on the driveway to the track" Assphault grinding on the way. :thumbsup: "Have the MUGEN CHALLENGE earlier in the season so that the weather doesnt hurt it again. DONE

Cant wait to see you guys again and some new faces too:dude::dude:

STAY TUNNED

See less See more
#73 · (Edited)
Made the long trip down to the K & B track to see what was going on and lo and behold the Godfather of 1/8 e-scale was there burning tanks of nitro thru his Losi.
Also, checking out the track eco style was Rick D, Derek, Jeremy, and Greg.

Track was in great shape..............:thumbsup:

Tim

#75 ·
Thanks for chance to test out my E-truggy, great track, I was in a hurry to leave and forgot to give chim a $5 so I owe you next time. The track is only about 15-20 min. away from my house, so I'll be back out next thursday if anyone else is interested in some practice.

#80 ·
I thought about it real hard CHIM, almost took the suggestion but I'll say #3 because im still a newb and think ill have trouble doing the double double triple. What do you think about next thursday practice? This time I will be there about 5:30-ish and only me ready to race some laps. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.