Hobbyist Forums banner

K n b iii the outback 2012 offroad season

47K views 590 replies 48 participants last post by  JMPN02 
#1 ·
Hey guys i am getting with Big Steve to set up the dates for this season. I am looking forward to it drying up alittle to that i can get on the track and start moving dirt. I am hoping for the first race to be April but that may be a little premature we shall see. But for sure we will have a race in May.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have created a facebook page for the track so that you can see and ask questions about the track as the year goes on Here is a link, not sure if it will work but if it doesnt just look me up on facebook Chris Chmielewski and you can link to it from my page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/K-B-III-The-Outback/222245691195529

Looking forward to another great season at the OUTBACK,"more dirt, more dirt" ok we got that:thumbsup::thumbsup:. "Cover the Drivers Stand" we can do that:thumbsup: "Put something down on the driveway to the track" Assphault grinding on the way. :thumbsup: "Have the MUGEN CHALLENGE earlier in the season so that the weather doesnt hurt it again. DONE

Cant wait to see you guys again and some new faces too:dude::dude:

STAY TUNNED

See less See more
#48 ·
funny that you bring that up yes we will have practice this thursday if the weather holds. The track is the same layout as the mugen challenge right now. It is not in bad shape, just not rolled like we have it for races days. So if you want to come out and run some laps we will have practice from 3pm till dark for $5 run as much as you want.:thumbsup:

#49 ·
Ok this is the best battle for the layouts that we have had scince the track opened normally it is a land slide for on e of the layouts. Here are the results as they stand today from here and facebook. I am closing the voting this friday so get them in.

Track 1-1
Track 2-10
Track 3-10
Track 4-0

#54 · (Edited)
Due to recent the debate that has reared its ugly head again on the subject of electric vs nitro, we will be hosting the first annual event to settle the debate.

The Grudge

This race will be held annually at The Outback during the first race of every season. So the first annual will be May 6th this year.

Rules are simple it will involve only nitro 1/8 buggies and 1/8 electric buggies. You will qualify in your respective classes then the top five drivers from each type of buggy will have the option to compete in a 45 minute show down to settle the Grudge. Nitro guys must run legal tanks in their buggy and pit atleast 3 times and the electric buggy must make atleast two batt swaps. Other than that all the rules are the same as a regular race. The drivers from their respective classes have the option to run in this race if one of the top five from their class does not want to run the option goes to the next qualifier in line and so on. So when the flag drops you will have 10 buggies(5 nitro and 5 electric) battling it out for the title.

Why would one want to enter this battle other than the glory for the year, well here is the incentive one obscene trophy that will be passed on from year to year like the stanley cup and $150 in cold hard cash to the winner.

Along with this race we will have a normal race day with all the classes so you other guys this will not effect you but you may want to watch the sparks fly so stick around this will be held at the end of the day.

Oh one more thing you can do all the smack talk you want on this thread about this race. But if i see anyone making more than playful ribbing or personal attacks on another racer you will be banned not only from this event but from my track for the year.

Now which one will i drive HMMMMMMMMMMMM this is going to be a tough one.

NITRO BABY no doubt.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

OH i forgot the race fee is the same as a normal day no extra charge for this race.

#61 ·
It's a very good possibility that I'm going to come to your track for the first time on Thursday to run some laps with my e-truggy I got together. Names Jeramy I run the neon green SC104x4 at Ryan’s track a lot. I got 2 older LOSI rollers, a truggy and a buggy from Ryan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.