Hobbyist Forums banner

T2C Racing Products 2009-2010

111K views 1K replies 118 participants last post by  Team T2C 
#1 ·
I am Starting this thread separate from our car support thread because we are about to release our new products for the 2009-2010 Season.These Products will be for all pan cars and not unique to the Twister Car that we build.

Please stay posted, we will release the parts description, part# and retail soon. Estimate June 15th.

#1,158 ·
it has been discontinued.

We have a new car and new front end that has been in development for year and a half. nothing has been released yet and i would expect it until after 2011 outdoor season.

We have parts for the mamba, but no kits. hinge pins, bulkheads, upper arms.

#1,159 ·
T2C has been Quiet, but the gears are still turning!

I wanted to first Thank everyone for supporting the T2C Brand and our T2C online Store. It was an awesome 2010 year and Me and My Family thank you!

I know that i have been quiet lately and basically it has been because of the Dirt cars especailly the sprint car development.(One Year Now) We have had a few test cars out there and we are closer to releasing a final production model.

I have learned a lot from the recent USOW and figured that a more conservative and a lot less complacent approach would be better from this point forward. So I am sorry for those who beleive i have blown them off concerning the sprint.

I have been working with the small team i have to improve the products and i feel we are heading that way rapidly. I would like to say a lot and introduce a bunch of new stuff. But I will wait until it is finished and packaged for sale.

I am Working on a NEW PAN CAR, and a NEW FRONT END! I will not be releasing it until Aug 2011. If there are some racers out there interested in testing in the summer. let me know!

Again Thank you for an awesome 2010. Happy New Year

Shawn Brown!~

I hope to race and meet you all in 2011!

#1,166 ·
what parts do you need. the lower arms are Associated...I believer the upper are is associated also...the camber links are available from either hyperdrive or associated...the pivot balls are the same as the old stuff....only thing that was T2C was the aluminum...That front end is designed well enough that I dont think your going to mess up the aluminum.

#1,170 ·
testers needed for the 2011 t2c prototype oval carpet car

We have the final "Prototype P.1 MLC" oval pan car that is here and soon to be out for provisional testing.

our " new car" has been in development for almost two years. We jumped into the pan car market fast back in jan 2009.

we released the twister car in Jan of 2009

since then we have has a 1.0,and then a production 1.2 version after that we went from 1.3 up to the 2.0 prototypes. That general design has been scrapped completely. We had to make a car that can compete with the Cefx and the KSG cars of today.

I need some top notch drivers to give real feedback,
I already have a few people lined up.

If you are interested please let me know. nothing happening to fast so dont think it will be going to snowbirds. I want to do testing from now until the oval masters 11.

Shoot me an email.

sbrown@t2crc.com

#1,182 ·
We are no longer doing any pan car manufacturing. The honest answer to it is that pan car was slowly drying up in terms of size and with so many manufactures it was just not worth it.

We sold almost 100 twister cars from 2009-2010. and we sold over 350 Black mamba front suspensions.

I was very happy with those results. :thumbsup:

#1,184 ·
We are totaling now only manufacturing for other companies.

We now have a full line hobby shop instead

The new location is

Spider Hobbies and Games
1407 N, Center Ave
Somerset, Pa 15501

The Track is still located in Friedens and we have the indoor track located in somerset.

thanks everyone

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.