Hobbyist Forums banner

March 16, 2014 Midwest Slot Car Swap

10K views 74 replies 22 participants last post by  swamibob 
#1 · (Edited)
The Midwest Slot Car Swap will once again be at the Lincoln Center in Highland, IN. Suinday, March 16, 2014 is the date. Watch here and I will post the flyer with all pertinent info.

See less See more
#8 ·
Looks like Honda is beating me like a goverment mule. I've been so busy with work this winter. Long hours and not much time off. Maybe I'll get a score on the board yet. It's not over until the armature smokes.

Looking forward to the show. I'm hoping for a good turnout. Al and the people he has really work hard to put on a great show. It's always fun and enjoyable. See you all there in March.

Randy.

#10 ·
Congratulations honda!

If I would've remembered this morning before I went to work I would've posted. But my work has had my attention lately. And our Train Show the day before the Midwest Show also. I hope to be at the Midwest Show and look forward to it.

Take care all. Randy.

P.S. DIE WINTER DIE!

#12 ·
With just four weeks to go, if you are thinking about getting a table(s), this is the time to do it. Not enough stuff for a full table? Split one with a buddy and have a place to sit as well. Turn your extra cars and parts into extra cashola and send it to a new home! Table reservations a rolling in, so join the crowd.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.