Hobbyist Forums banner

Marshalls Hilltop Hobbies 2009 - near Honesdale, PA

68K views 1K replies 73 participants last post by  bossman357 
#1 ·
time for a new one

#18 ·
hey guys hope your not angry with me in the main maybe like joe said i needed to be inthe (B) main I didn't give you anough room, but thanks for the help, and Bart its just coinciendental that your always right there

Mike
No problem Mike, as they say rubbins racin right? You are getting faster each week and along with that comes car control which you are learning. You will be right there very soon just keep working at it. I on the other hand need to leave my cars where Alan and Ozzie set them and learn to drive them with their set-ups so I stay in the 66-67 lap range.

#20 ·
i didnt mean you should be in the B. i was just busting. anyways i didnt have the car to beat last night just had some good luck while 3 faster guys had some problems. Alan with a freak radio glitch and bart with some traffic, and lets not forget Old man Ron with brain farts the size of the himalayas! lol next week i will have my car fast again :) 66 flat wont cut it anymore!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.