Hobbyist Forums banner

2011 Rip Motorsports Black Ops Undertaker

192K views 1K replies 114 participants last post by  breakneckrc 
#1 ·
I will post pictures up today of the new 2011 version of the undertaker building one today to ship to the birds.

#925 ·
Hi, I recently picked up a used, and to my knowledge, 08 undertaker. I'm having troubles figuring a lot of the car out. Is there any manual at all available for this car? I've got no way of knowing if something is missing or if it is not put together right. I was told it needed shims in the right front to decrease the drop, There is nowhere to put them. The right upper control arm moves forward and backward. Is that normal? Without a manual I am not able to look up part numbers and where can I get parts for it? Any help would be appreciated.

#927 ·
sound like you need spacers on your king pins and there are spacers or shims for the top a arm to set caster you may be missing them also. you hae a couple choices you can call me 908 343 3535 and i can talk you through it or you can send me the car for a rebuild and i can fix all your missing parts and shims let me know:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.