Hobbyist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

X-treme Cellar Track 2011-2012 SEASON

136K views 3K replies 52 participants last post by  Brittamaster 
#1 ·
Ok thime to start new thread for the New season Let's Post all Positive on here so the new people can see just how we really are...

Thanks for making the Cellar a great place to race it's you people that make it good..

#743 ·
Always a good day at baycity, big thanks to Jim and Pat for running the show. Wish i would have been alittle more patient with the slow old fart in front of me but o'well i seem to wait alittle longer each run last time it was 5 laps this time it was 15.........or was it 30????

#747 ·
I think Tsnowman and I scared A Ray and Mel away today?

Big Al is back and in the hunt just needs a little tweekin, Al is a gentelman on the track,great to have you back Al. Mark S made it today, and Dale showed up for a while. Berg went all day without a short circuit.

#748 ·
newb

hey guys im new to oval racing (but old to off road)an stoped by your track last week end, needless to say i have an older ksg on the way i picked up off ebay, i am not sure on what servo to run i would like to get a nice one but not sure of modle numbers, i am looking forward to joining you guys on the track :thumbsup:

#749 ·
hey guys im new to oval racing (but old to off road)an stoped by your track last week end, needless to say i have an older ksg on the way i picked up off ebay, i am not sure on what servo to run i would like to get a nice one but not sure of modle numbers, i am looking forward to joining you guys on the track :thumbsup:
great to have you race with us

I would get a futaba 9650 or a airtronics 94761 they are the best 2 servos for oval

Duke Bradshaw on here can hook you up with the airtronics servo at a great price

#751 ·
Yes I use both servo's and are very good.. It will be great to have you racing at the Cellar

It was good to run with MARK again the first race first cornner just like old time's

#754 ·
Update on some of the cars that came home with me.
Brian (Red Truck) Sorry for giving you a truck with so many problems. All better now. Lower, wider, shorter, lighter and updated front end.

Pat (Spec car) Right front axle looked like a horseshoe, ride height off, tires we will discuss Wednesday night. It is ready to go.

Tom (White truck) You should be able to stay close to Brian now???? Will send PM.

#758 ·
Well it hasn't been used since The Spring fling I tried it at Mt.P but it wouldn't handle so thats also why Tires weren't down to proper size it has not been set for that until now

WHEW hope I got out of trouble,,, :)

THANKS Keith..

#806 ·
The Woods pivot car will be there, the blue truck will be in test mode, the Deano car will be supporting a new setup, the white truck? well lets just say it may be hard to catch, Pat's spec car will be flying, now for the red truck, it may get outlawed because it is so fast, oop's almost forgot the track car will be back. It has been a very busy week! But I will be there with bells on but could use some help carring all the cars in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.