Hobbyist Forums banner

2012 NMRCC SEASON SCHEDULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MAY 5TH SATURDAY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MAY 20TH SUNDAY

• JUNE 3RD SUNDAY

• JUNE 17TH SUNDAY

• JULY 7TH SATURDAY (MSCS-SERIES RACE) NIGHT RACE

• JULY 15TH SUNDAY

• JULY 29 SUNDAY

• AUGUST 12TH SUNDAY

• AUGUST 25TH SATURDAY (NIGHT RACE)

• SEPTEMBER 9TH SUNDAY

• SEPTEMBER 22ND - NMRCC BBQ RACE

• ADDITIONAL RACES MAY BE SCHEDULED.............

2012 NMRCC Season, Gaylord, MI Racing and FUN!

224K views 3K replies 51 participants last post by  Mike D. 
#1 · (Edited)
I would like to welcome all who enjoy rc racing and fun to the 2012 NMRCC season thread. This will be our third season at our new facility, located 4 miles west of M-32 on Old Alba Rd, just West of Gaylord, MI. Even though this is ou rthird season at this location, we had formerly been located at the Otsego Co. Fairground for some 20 or so year prior. We have snacks and pop and water availeable on premise. The track has approximatly 840ft race-line, with a 10ft drivers stand 20ft long. We have scoring pro computer lap timer and we offer house transponders on site to rent(novice no charge), or you can use your own personal transponders, with a complete race pit ramp, that you drive on and off the race track. We are racers, but formost we are friends and we strive to keep the atmospher family friendly. Normal classes consist of 8th scale, Truggy and Buggy. 10th scale stadium truck,stock SC, mod SC and have had some interest in 2wd buggy. A good size begginners race also.

Thank you, for your interest in NMRCC (Northern Michigan Radio Control Club)

For questions about racing, please contact:

Randy - 989-619-9100
Ron - 231-357-9199

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See less See more
#143 ·
Thank you jbod, I love rc racing, but even more than that, I love the people I race with, they are immature, childish, they love to argue about marshalling and cus when they screw up, they bitch about the track they race on, too loose, too bumpy, not bumpy enough, the jumps are too big, the jumps arent big enough, I need a racers minute or 20....lol!

I love rc racing and the people I race with................

#170 ·
Mike what inserts do you use with those 45's, are they really $1 apiece or is it 2 for $1, they say in the ad they come in sets of 2.
I am assuming they don't come with inserts.
I looked for these tires on a-mains website and I don't see them, although they do have 285 different listings for 1/8 scale offroad tires.....sheesh.

#175 ·
Just curious, who all is planning on going down to the next MSCS Series race at Dirtburners in Livonia? The word is I'm going with Randy,Mike and GNS, looks like where making a weekend of it, going down Friday night comming back on Sunday.

Randy is looking into hotel options, let me know who all is going and we can let you know what hotel we will be staying at, where thinking about 6mile and I-275 area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.