Hobbyist Forums banner

Riverside Raceway in Warren, Pa

62K views 1K replies 41 participants last post by  jgullo53 
#1 ·
Riverside Raceway in Warren is getting ready to kick off another season on October 1st
With over 20 years of operation in the same location, Corner of Penn. Ave and Hickery Street. We offer a fan and driver friendly enviorment.
On Race days, every Wenesday, the track opens at 5:00pm with racing to start at 6:15. the classes are as follows:

Novice
Stock Turck
Mod Gearbox Car
Mini T,R,B
Nastalge Spes
4wd Sedan

Cost is $8.00 for the first class and $4.00 for each addissional class.

#606 ·
ive tried that, ive even did all the different kinds of compatibility mode. i think its bc its a 64 bit computer and the drivers arent compatible or something. idk, ill contact them on tuesday, but for now i was able to set it up, seems to rev higher then the other one on the brushed spec.... see how this week goes. :)

#608 ·
hey kevin, do you think that the hooter tour people would allow another race in there season???? I am thinking that if lou is okay with it and they are okay with it that we can set it up so that they can race on saturday for the hooter tour there as well, i think that would open ALOT of racers to that track, but not take away the Nostalgia class i think that is one of the nicer classes bc u get to choose the style of the car you wanna race.

#616 ·
OOOOHHHH okay, now question for anyone bc im kinda lost on what open means..... Does this mean any ESC and Tires? bc Tech. the brushless spec that we run would work for that stock 17.5 open class? 17.5 ss motor with the havok ESC just curios as to whats allowed.... but as of right now we are trying to get enough people to start more classes, so if you can get 3 more people with you for that truck im sure he will put ya all in :) hope to see you all there

#620 ·
Josh:
17.5 open

Tires: Any commercially available foam tires only – no rubber tires. Wheel diameter - minimum = 1 5/8”, maximum = 2”, Tire width - minimum = ¾”, max. 2”

ESC: Any ESC/Software available to the racing public through normal distribution channels at least 30 days prior to the date of the event.
Hope this helps

#621 ·
thanks charlie. i just wanna make sure im not spending my $$$ on useless stuff lol, but i am for sure gonna try to run the tour next year. i hope that i can get it set up to allow warren to be included as well... bring your open this week, i bet there will be racers soon to run it

#624 ·
i honestly dont know cause i have not programmed my tekin in over a year, i had it set for a while. u can use program 200 that will work, it just cant have the dynamic timing option which is in 203 and after i believe, u would be able to tell cause it will look like the car has a 13.5 in it if it did lol...

#626 ·
Guys with just 6 weeks left in the season, I've decided I'm making no changes to the classes I run at warren. I just can't justify spending the money for something I would run 5 times maybe (and thats a big maybe) Then it would sit till October. Especially after building a spec truck I only got to run twice this year. Next year I'll have a 17.5 open car to run along with my "warren spec" car. Until then no changes on this end.

#628 ·
Guys with just 6 weeks left in the season, I've decided I'm making no changes to the classes I run at warren. I just can't justify spending the money for something I would run 5 times maybe (and thats a big maybe) Then it would sit till October. Especially after building a spec truck I only got to run twice this year. Next year I'll have a 17.5 open car to run along with my "warren spec" car. Until then no changes on this end.

c'mon Jason, there are a bunch of guys coming to get the class goin' at Warren, don't back out now, and you will be ready for next season, and if ya wanna run more u can sign up for the Tour and pop yer cherry, lol. :wave: so don't sing it bring it. :p

#632 ·
i would love to see the trucks go. :) but ill be there for sure again :) all pumped... i gots some work cut out for me tho bc kegan and savys both pan car needs adjusted. i think kegans been dragging and throws him the other direction. its hard to adjust for someone elses driving, esp when they are a big beginner..... but ill deff see you all there and jason, if you wants tips n tricks for zacks slash let me know k, come over n see the pit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.