Hobbyist Forums banner

Keyence Speed Control

9K views 53 replies 20 participants last post by  cyrus104 
#1 · (Edited)
I understand that the Keyence Zero V Extreme has been discontinued and that a new one is in the works. Does anyone know anything about the new one or when it will be available? :confused:

#4 ·
I thought LRP was making their own now? It was my understanding that Nosram used to make the LRP's but then was going to go out of business so LRP swallowed them up. And now LRP makes them for Nosram. I know the Quantum 2 is the same unit as the Nosram Power Evolution ESC.

#8 ·
I've never had any trouble with my Keyence... it's a ZeroV, but not extreem... I know a couple others that have extreems... and as far as I know they've never had problems with them...

But then I also have a Quantum 2 and haven't had problems, yet from what I've heard that series has had quality issues...

#9 ·
The only trouble I've ever had with my Keyence was when I was in a bad crash & it damaged my reciever which in turn fried my esc. I know this because I thought that my esc was the problem & replaced it with my old Cyclone & geuss what, it got fried too. So after repairing the reciever & both speedo's I was out $150. Kind of sucked but I know that it was not a problem with the Keyence.

#14 ·
The drive frequency is important do make sure that is set right

If you are running 4-cell stock a common setting is 1.0-2.0 range
19T - I have heard 3-5.
Mod - you will have to see what works for you based on your motors and batts.

The lower the number, the more punch and com wear, the higher the number the more efficient the motor runs but less punch and less com wear

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.