Hobbyist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

X-treme Cellar Track 2011-2012 SEASON

136K views 3K replies 52 participants last post by  Brittamaster 
#1 ·
Ok thime to start new thread for the New season Let's Post all Positive on here so the new people can see just how we really are...

Thanks for making the Cellar a great place to race it's you people that make it good..

#2,256 ·
LOL! I was thinking the same thing. I wanted to make a clean break from racing after the last big GR race then Keith has to go and come up with another race for BC so now i want to run that one. Cant just show up at the big one not prepared.:wave:

#2,252 ·
Nah, it's the radio that is making him faster!
And yeah, he sure is racing a lot now. He sold everything and now has cash for gas and entrance fees.
I can't make it, another bunny event Saturday. Though I will be in West Intermediate, too bad the carpet won't be out. I could use the practice, and the 12 hours I'll be in the building would sure do it.

#2,270 ·
Oh......you must be talking about the KSG I got from him.
Like everyone else on the planet I had to buy a used from from someone.....might as well give my money to someone I know insted of some stranger.
Oh......thats right....I sold it after one weekend of racing and built a GK-11. Try again!:wave::)

When are you going to build a GK-11?????

#2,287 ·
Jayme it looked like Ray changed the complete car last Saturday. I seen him changing several springs, shims, oil, and changing the length of several things. Not worry little one I will help you get it back just about where it was. Well maybe most of it.
LOL! That wouldnt be one of those statments that ill need my waders to walk through the BS would it.....?:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.