Hobbyist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Performance Hobbies and Raceway Gaylord, MI

125K views 2K replies 39 participants last post by  harmocy 
#1 · (Edited)
Please goto the last page of this thread for the latest information about what is going on at Performance Hobbies and Raceway!!! Please sign up as a hobby talk member you will find all kinds of helpful information in HobbyTalk!!! :thumbsup:

#4 ·
After Talking to Adam I think this is got the possibility of being a great place to race and get parts

For you guys looking at this Please post up some ideas of what you want in an offroad track
IE jumps how wide of lanes
whats the biggest you would want to see a jump
What dirt you want
What's the longest you want a straight
Stuff like that
Let him know so he can get us the best place to race

#12 ·
Alan where are you at??? I want to get a dirt oval going for sure just without the experience I am not sure how to set it up!!! If you are into it and come help me get it set up I will make you a deal that you can race anytime!!! I think you would and I could make an awesome racing seen here in northern MI there is a few full scale dirt tracks around this area and they pull in alot of spectators and I think if they could afford it they would be racers and this would be a way for them to become racers!!! :thumbsup:

#16 ·
Yeah I think this is a great idea and plan to have 6 of them one of each color as well as a losi slider rental as well this helps people to either be able to run with us or to run more than one class and see if they even like it before they buy it but again thanks for the info and keep the ideas comming!!! :thumbsup:

#14 ·
I live between Atlanta and Fairview but work in Gaylord (walmart)
I'm part time so I have a few days off a week and would be happy to help get things going.
the track I raced on in Florida had everything from 1/10 electric to 1/8 monster trucks racing, the nitro late models were great to watch as well.
Keep me informed and I'll do what I can to help

#18 ·
Hey Alan glad to see you found Hobby Talk
Come on up to Saint Ignace on the 19th and race with us Adam will be up and we are going to have a little pow wow about Gaylord track

Also I am heading to MP on Saturday the 11th If anybody wants to hitch a ride I can pick up in Gaylord

Also want to put in a plug for the Spring Fling race on the 24th and 25th of this month

J Blaze get a crew from BFG and come race some stock and mod slash with us

Links are in my sig

#21 ·
they haven't been doing 1/12th scale there. they just started to run them in bay city and grand rapids the last few weeks. we normally have between 18 and 23 heats of races in mp. they run alot of trucks pan cars (spec and 21.5) a few buggys and a couple heats of legends and some stock and mod 1/18th scale.

#29 ·
I have the 24th off but would bet $ that I have to work the 25th
maybe I can plan a trip up anyways, is the track site wheelchair accessible? my wife is in one and would anyone be upset if she brought her service dog? and IF I have the 25th off, any hotels nearby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.