Hobbyist Forums banner

A few of my 1965/66 Mustang WL's - loose!

3K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  Sixty9Stage1 
#1 ·
Took pics today of all my loose Mustangs WL's.

(guess only 8 pics to a post - more coming)

See less See more
#5 ·
Very nice Mike ! ! :thumbsup: Your pictures make me wish I could open all my Mustang WL's. The only problem is I don't have any more wall space to put up more wall cases.

Here's one of my most favorite '65 Mustangs that JL has done. It is the 2010 Lightning Fest exclusive. The regular had a production run of 150. The WL had a "official" production run of .. 2. The loose WL is a pre-production version that I won in a raffle at Lightning Fest.

Take care and have a great Sunday.

Scott

#13 ·
Scott! One more thing, I did a search for Mustang white lightnings in this forum and came across your "diamond in the rough" Mustang PIP, all I can say is NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Mike. Here's a picture of it for those that haven't seen it.

Here is another '65 Mustang you might want to keep an eye out for. It's the 2005 Employee Holiday '65 Mustang Fastback. The one on the left is a pre-production of the car.

Sorry the picture is not the greatest. There is no WL of this car.

Scott

#15 ·
Really nice mustangs guys. I don't collect the JL forevers or what ever they are called so I don't have any of those but they do look great. Nice collections.

I do have a 1/24 strike of the yellow one.

Here is a couple from a long ago Lightning Fest.
Sorry, not the best pics.

#19 ·
Hi Mike,

Thought I'd add a few more from my collection ......

Red Test Shot

Red Test Shot & RAW Assembled "Spoilers" castings .....

Pre-Production WL from box set .. (has hood, not on production model) ....

Take care and have a great day all.

Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.