Hobbyist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

X-treme Cellar Track 2011-2012 SEASON

136K views 3K replies 52 participants last post by  Brittamaster 
#1 ·
Ok thime to start new thread for the New season Let's Post all Positive on here so the new people can see just how we really are...

Thanks for making the Cellar a great place to race it's you people that make it good..

#8 ·
Keith sold the same car to you two guys? Hope you two plan on playing nice and take turns using it!

Duke and I can play nice.
I'll race it in MP and BC.
Duke can race it in GR and keep new batteries and tires on it.
We can have Racknor handle all the transportation/weekly maintenance of the car between the tracks... Maybe.
On second thought, we should have Ray work on it during the week.

#16 ·
Well James and I did a cleaning a couple weeks ago we might have found the gremlems in the first row maybe Berg won's short circut this year ( we took all shape object's and Power out of that row) :)
When Keith and I can get together we will make sure the track is A-OK After next week I'll be able to go to the track most anytime if some guy's want to play..
That is after work of course

#75 ·
The KSG will only come out when one or more of the following happens.
1) Mark opens his mouth.
2) Ray ask if I need help.
3) Jon walks over and says is there anything I can do
4) Duke stands in the corner and smile's
5) Fred has the Fred grin on his face
6) Deano I am not worried about
7) Dave says anything about maybe I am over the hill
8) Mel walks up and says you suck I am going to ask others
There is more but I need to get to work.

#84 ·
As I was cleaning out the cottage a couple of weeks ago I came across SEVERAL large metal spoons. I know where one of them will be going but not sure on the others just yet. Duke since you are getting one do you have any idea where the others should go?

Oh I see Dougie on here looking!

#92 ·
I don't think I have a 10.5 have to look sunday when I get back home leaving tomorrow from the Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.