Hobbyist Forums banner

Riverside Raceway in Warren, Pa

62K views 1K replies 41 participants last post by  jgullo53 
#1 ·
Riverside Raceway in Warren is getting ready to kick off another season on October 1st
With over 20 years of operation in the same location, Corner of Penn. Ave and Hickery Street. We offer a fan and driver friendly enviorment.
On Race days, every Wenesday, the track opens at 5:00pm with racing to start at 6:15. the classes are as follows:

Novice
Stock Turck
Mod Gearbox Car
Mini T,R,B
Nastalge Spes
4wd Sedan

Cost is $8.00 for the first class and $4.00 for each addissional class.

#899 ·
those standings are correct..... you guys need to consider that it takes the best 10 out of 12 races, thats why last week could change everything....... i know people jumped all over the place....... but i have looked at the sheet again and thats the correct standings...

#918 ·
STANDINGS ARE UP FOR THE FUN WEEK @ www.riverside-raceway.org PLEASE check us out!! ALSO....please check into the rules for next year for BRUSHED spec as a new motor may replace the trinity spec motors. Further details will be released later. *talk is the venom 21.5 turn modified brushed* which will allow you to change timing as well* as of right now.... now word on any other class changes....... HAVE A GREAT SUMMER EVERYONE........ ALSO if anyone knows of another LATE night track fairly close to warren that races during the summer..... whether its dirt oval or now.... thank you

#919 ·
Thanks Josh, my plans are to build an open car for next year just to try it out. I talked to a lot of people tonight about allowing 2s in the spec class, our little test tonight proves they are close to the same speed as what were running now without the drama of round cell or the expense of single cell. Nothing for them to buy except a different battery for 8-20 bucks. They already all have lipo chargers anyway. I'm moving zach to the bushed spec class for next year as soon as I hear about the motor. So for me right now I'll run 17.5 open and the spec class again if we get to use the small 2 cell lipos. If the spec class doesn't change I'll probably just run open.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.