These are my favourite discoveries so far from the Value Village junk yard & used car emporium.
1. Blue '64 Impala - condition: Like new! Driven only on Sunday by a little old lady! Chrome and body paint are like new!
2. Pearl white '62 Chevy Impala "Bubble Top" - Condition: Daily driver with a few miles on her but never raced.
3. '64 Impala Yellow Taxi Hot Rod - Condition: Several hundred thousand miles with some body paint and tampo wear but still a smooth ride.
4. '67 Chevelle SS 396 in yellow w/black stripes - Condition: This car has seen a few street drag races and has the wear to prove it. Still has a few races in her though.
5. '65 Mustang in lime green w/black & gold stripes on the hood and trunk - Condition: Show room! This car was obviously never driven and if it was it may have been for a test drive.
6. '77 Pontiac Firebird T-Top in beautiful dark metallic blue with orange flames, orange tinted windows and red wheel rims - Condition: Extremely low mileage. Never winter driven. Paint and tampos are excellent! Car is FAST!
7. '72 Gran Torino Sport in dark blue with chrome interior and white pin striping. Also features the Milodon logo on the sides - Condition: Another low mileage vehicle which was obviously used for special events.
8. '55 Chevy in metallic pink with black tinted windows - Condition: Car has seen some racing. Most of the paint is good with dings in the front end from drafting too close bumping. The blue flame tampos are worn but the "55 Chevy" side tampos are still there.
9. '32 Ford Flying Aces black with the "Handy Eagle's 1" on the roof and "Eagle Squadron" with the Hot Wheels Eagle logo on the sides - Condition: Amazing! Again excellent condition and barely driven. Also features red rims and red tinted windows.
10. Mini Cooper S Challenge orange with orange and white stripes, checker board stripes along the sides. No.1 tampos on both sides - Condition: Another fine low mileage car with little to no wear and quite fast! Perfect for commuting!
I hope you enjoyed this little review from my garage and thanks for indulging me.